I had the opportunity to sit down and talk with my former high school teacher and coach, Clark Blake. He has been such an inspirational figure in the lives of many young people and adults over the years. Clark always has an encouraging word and is able to motivate others and bring out their best.
Coach Blake shares with us his experience in the Marine Corps, his years as a teacher and coaching the Eustis High School football team to a state championship. He discusses his philosophies on health and fitness at whatever age you may be. Clark also talks with us about his work with the Fellowship of Christian Athletes and the influence his faith has had throughout his life.
1. Don't Be Discouraged
2. Do something every day that's going to make you feel good about yourself.
3. Create relationships with those who you can confide in and be encouraged by.
4. Have a strong relationship in your faith.
5. Just keep pushing. Do your best.
6. Have a great relationship with your family.